Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things You Didn't Know About Me

My friend, the writer of A Crafter's Chronology , tagged me for the eight things you didn't know about me meme. When tagged you must list the person who tagged you and post the rules. At the end of the post you must tag and link to 8 other people.

1. Jobs I have had include: Headstart helper, field worker for Soil & Water Conservation Dept., Telephone surveyor, Tutor, Teacher, Children's Librarian, Baby sitter, Substitute teacher, Care giver, and Life Insurance sales, but being a wife & mother are best of all.

2. I enjoy genealogy research when I have time.

3. I collect souvenier spoons (among other things!)

4. I like watching NASCAR, football, ice hockey, and the Olympics.

5. I hope to go to Scotland someday.

7. I am a fire auxiliary memeber and my dh is fire chief.

8. Though I have siblings, I am really an "only" child. No one else has the same mother and father.


Because I am new to blogging and the only ones I know well have already been tagged, so, I tag: YOU!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I love your #1, as wife and mother are the most fulfilling roles that I have ever had.

I am from a yours mine and ours family. Remember the old movie with Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball??

I love reading these...

I'll add another...I love blogging, something that I probably never have mentioned in blogland...except I have several blogs

doublenickelfarm.blogspot.com
penofjen.blogspot.com
mcbenningschool.blogspot.com
lotsforless.blogspot.com

Wow(you know what? I actually have 9 blogs...I am slightly embarrassed to admit;)
oh and my email is this

penofjen(at)yahoo(dot)com

I write it this way because supposedly computer trolls seek emails and then dump with much,

Oh well I pray that your holiday was wonderful!
Jennifer

Unknown said...

I really LOVE your page Jamie! The music is so uplifting! Thank you so much for sharing. BLESS YOU ALWAYS! love, debi