Friday, November 9, 2007

Looking forward to the weekend....

Today I subbed at our high school in the special ed department. Sometimes it involves helping students during study halls, or going into classrooms to take notes and to help students with assignments. Two classes today watched parts of movies pertaining to a book they are reading and a time period in history. I was glad I took some knitting with me so I could be busy while I watched. I am working on a scarf for my secret pal at church and a second one for another Christmas present.

I have to get as much done in the next three weeks because on Dec. 3, I will begin to sub full time for a 4th grade class. This will be for 3 months. It will be fun, but tiring, too! I am so thankful that Jesus gives me the strength to get through each day. Philippians 4:13

Every so often I will share some of the things I am working on. Today I will post a couple of my autumn cards that I like. I hope you like them, too.

© 2007 J_ME



2 comments:

~~Deby said...

oh you are busy...think I like the top card the best...like your choice of colors, Jamie...
Deby

Ginny said...

I like the scarecrow card. Very cute!