Monday, November 26, 2007

Changes and Growing

Good Morning! First of all, you are in the right place! With winter coming on, the pink page was too "flowery" and I needed a a different look. :-) As for "growing", well it took a couple of friends a long time to convince me that I needed to start blogging. Less than a month into it, I decided I needed 2! I have started another blog to focus on handcrafted items made and received. Am I crazy???!! So, if you have a chance, I hope you will check out my Stamp Stitch Scrap 4 JOY blog.
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

~~Deby said...

Jamie, Jamie...Jamie...
Can you see the big smile on my face...I plan on kind of making some changes the first of the year with my 2nd blog....
Girl, you've been bitten by the bloggin' bug....
love you,
Deby

J-ME said...

What can I say!!! Yes, I guess I have. jamie