Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanks Giving

As we approach Thanksgiving Day, I am thinking of things I am thankful for. Aside from being thankful for having Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I am thankful for the family God has given me. I particularly want to honor my husband who is the fire chief in our small town and our son who is a volunteer firefighter/EMT and a 911 dispacher. Our daughter-in-law is also a fulltime FF. Today I will share a FF cross stitch sampler I made in honor of the fire fighters in my life.

2 comments:

~~Deby said...

beautiful Jamie.....and yes we all sure have alot to be thankful for...I am thankful for you Jamie,,,and all of our years of online friendship...and our ups and downs together.
Deby
Talk to you this week.....really looking FORWARD to it..email me which day is best....

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

This is Amazing Jamie.....I didnt know your son got married...Congrats!!!