Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Countdown


photo taken March 2, 2008

Now, does this look like a Palm Sunday should look? Perhaps that is why I can't believe that it is today, and that Resurrection Sunday is only a week away! Tonight, we are having an Easter Cantada at my church. Regardless of the weather, we can rejoice that we have a Risen Savior!

When I posted a photo of our house a few months ago, I thought we had a lot of snow. It has steadily increased, making me very happy to have a snowy winter, but I must admit, I am ready for spring. Signs of spring are in the air - birds singing, snow slowly melting, water puddles in the potholes, and slightly warmer weather.

The other day, my mom and I passed the car in the photo below. It had more snow around it then and didn't look quite so dirty; a bit more of it is showing today. I thought it was so funny to see just the front end of a car sticking out from a snowbank. It's a wonder that the snowplow never clipped it. There is a sidewalk between the street and the car, but still ....
Anyway, I thought I would share the signs of spring here in the Northeast with you.



Wishing you a wonderful day. UK Parenting Advice

No comments: