Sunday, March 30, 2008

Art Y Pico (Art & More) Award

A couple weeks ago, I thought, "I see so many awards going around in blog land. I sure would like one." LOL! poor me having a little pity party. How dumb! Since then I have been blessed with 2 awards! I was certainly surprised when I read that my friend Char has passed the following award on to me. The Art Y Pico Award.
Oh my, I don't think of this blog as being artistic or creative, but I am thrilled that she finds insiration here, and I do love crafts (see my other blog!). I had a lot of fun visiting other bloggers' sites who have been awarded the Art Y Pico Award, also.
There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) To show these rules.

So, I started thinking of who I could pass this award onto. It needs to go to blogs that focus on creativity ... hmmmm...

1. DelfĂ­ - I have visited this blog since I began personal blogging. It was one that I found when I clicked on "next blog". Although I have been puzzled by the language, the photographs are stunning. Please go see them.
2. Barbara - I'm not sure how I found this blog, but I enjoy her stitchery and family photos.
3. Lori - a fellow stamper who has lots of good ideas.
4.Ginny - a crafter through and through, even in midst of trials.
5. Lisa - who somehow finds the time to make beautiful cards!

Thank you all for inspiring me.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Wow, Jamie, thank you!

mainely stitching said...

Oh my goodness, thank you! :)

j said...

congratulations on the Award!!!

Be blessed.

Jennifer