Friday, April 25, 2008

Friendship


Thanks to my friend, Lori, for this "Circle of Friends" award. It's nice to have friends that we can get together with personally, to chat with, shop with, have coffee with, etc., but I have found that my internet friends are very special too. Sometimes I am able to share more with them than I can with people I see day to day or weekly. Some of my best friends are internet friends. Not all of them have blogs, so I can't pass this on to them, but some of the ones I do think of are:
Jennifer, who makes me laugh with the way she has with words!
Ginny, who has been part of my circle of internet friends for a long time, and whom I have been blessed to meet twice!
Deby, who has also been a long time friend and has given me encouragement over the years.
Thanks to each of you for your friendship.




1 comment:

~~Deby said...

JAmie,
thank you my long time friend for this. I so appreciate the sentiments.
I have had to go to an award free blog as I can't keep up with them, writing them up and passing them on.
I am so honored at awards but truly cannot do justice to the awards.
I have a little thing on my sidebar that says award free zone...I truly hope that I have not offended you.
Deby