Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finding Spring



It has been awhile since I have been on blogland, partly due to being away on vacation. When we left, there was still snow on the ground - lots of it. How nice to return to no snow!

We traveled to DC for 3 days and then spent 3 days in York, PA. It was so beautiful - flowering trees and flowers, warm weather (in PA), and time to explore. God's creation is so marvelous. I just had to share the tulips and pansies in DC.

Spring finds us here in the Northeast, too. Crocuses at my son and daughter-in-law's home.

2 comments:

~~Deby said...

Oh Jamie, these are beautiful.I hope it was a good break for you.
Deby

Lori Stilger said...

Hello, dear Jamie!!! I'm so glad you had a good trip! I JUST walked back in the door after being gone a week. Phew! Reality?!? Is that what this is called?? :D
I have an award for you on my blog today. Take it or leave it, but I want you to know I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU! :)