Friday, April 25, 2008

Shoes, personality, and reality

I was visiting some favorite blogs tonight and found a cute quiz at Deby's. "What kind of shoe are you?" I like looking at shoes, but have a hard time finding them to fit now. I remember in high school, I had 26 pairs! When I would get depressed, I would go buy shoes.... hmmmm, I think I needed something else in my life - Jesus! But anyway, I took the quiz and here's what I am (supposedly. My comments are in color)


You Are Flip Flops


You are laid back and very friendly. (hmmm. laid back,true, but shy at first - then friendly!)
Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about. (I'd like to be more like that)
Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual. (casual - right on! I'm just a country girl!)
It takes a lot to get you to dress up!
You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake. (who, me??? a flake? No way!!! LOL)
You tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people. (really?? well, maybe.... I sure would rather read than do housework...)
You should live: By the beach (absolutely!!!, but I don't)
You should work: At a casual up and coming company
(hmmm. I wonder what that might be?? I'm happy being at home, being a substitute teacher and Bible study leader)

No comments: