Friday, December 7, 2007

Show and Tell Friday

Please visit what I am sharing this week here at my Stamp, Stitch, Scrap 4JOY blog. It's is something that I treasure and got me into one of my hobbies.

I may not blog as often as I would like. I am not substitute teaching full time for three months in a 4th grade classroom. I enjoy it, but I come home exhausted! I pray my fibro flare will subside and am relying on God's strength to get me through each day.... especially when I stay after school until 4:30 or 5pm to get things done and get my mind settled. Today I stayed to put up a December bulletin board and to put up the Christmas tree and get lights on it. I'm glad that we can put up a Christmas tree in the classroom and call it that!

So, if you don't hear from me, you will know why. :-)
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

2 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I will pray God gives you strength for each day1 With those little ones you will need it!

~~Deby said...

praying dear friend...I sure do know those FLARES...REST...rest...rest..
Deby