Friday, December 28, 2007

From My House to Yours


Even though Christmas Day is over, I still have my tree, lights and decorations up. Often I keep them up until Epiphany, Jan. 6. In recent years I have been taking them down on New Year's Day, symbolizing a new start. I thought I would share a photo of Christmas at our house.
Although I have been on "vacation" for a week, I am just now getting around to visiting some of my favorite blogs. I look forward to Fridays when Kelli hosts the Show & Tell. I enjoy looking at special things others share. You can see what I shared today at my other blog. I will give you a hint - jewelry made by my cousin. Go have a look!


6 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

What a lovely picture!

J-ME said...

Thanks, Michelle!

sharon brobst said...

Thanks for sharing...it looks so inviting!

I usually take my tree down on New Years day also...but I took it down yesterday-I was just ready.

~~Deby said...

Jamie,
Love this picture.....makes me really want to come to your house.
Deby

Kelli said...

What a cozy Christmas corner, your tree is beautiful!
Kelli

... said...

what a nice picture. looks very warm and comfy. glad you had a nice Christmas. i'm trying to decide when i'm going to take down my tree and decorations. i, too, do it mostly on the new year's day.