Wednesday, November 11, 2009

On the "road" again!

A view from Pastor Mario's home in Magdalena Milpas Altas.

I am so excited - a month from today I will be back in Guatemala!!! I certainly did not expect this opportunity.  His Hands Support Ministries has been given the go ahead to start a sponsorship program in a small village outside Magdalena Milpas Alas.  I can't wait to go back and see the people we met in August.

It will be a short trip as we need to process only 25 children who will be starting school for the first time.


Pastor Merari with some of the children from El Membrillal.

A dear lady we met in El Membrillal.

A grandmother and grandchild.

One of the many roadside markets.



 I saw a quote today that I really like.

from a friend currently in Haiti & her devotion of the day: If we aren't serving , we are just existing. Rick Warren stated," Life is meant for ministry." God wants us to love and serve others unselfishly.

 

Blessings to you.




1 comment:

... said...

it is obviously a passion for you. i'm sure you are blessed as much as you bless those you come in contact with. good luck with the trip.