Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome to My Yard

Good Morning.

Another day of rain in the Northeast...but that has been the norm the past month - and to think I thought last year couldn't be repeated!!! Ha!


It's OK, no
flooding and my plants are still growing and blooming.

I
have tried to take a lot of plant photos this year.

This one is of the front steps to my house and I thought the colors were pretty. It's hard to see, but I do have a large poinsettia still in bloom in the front

window.

So, although the sky is gray, and the garden is over run with weeds, I am thankful for the color God gives. From the tiniest blossom of (?) that I have seen growing on the lawn to larger blossoms of my perennials.

Here are some photos of plants that are in bloom right now in my yard.
If you like what you see, please visit me at http://naturespeaking.shutterfly.com/ to see more of my photos.

The mallow and cone flowers are just starting to blossom. I haven't taken pictures of them yet.

May you be blessed with a day full of color!

4 comments:

... said...

i love flower photos. yours are beautiful. your yard must be beautiful, too, with all the color.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

So Beautiful...inspires me to work on my yard {{{{Hugs Jamie}}}}

Ramblin Rose said...

Jamie your flowers are wonderful and your "chippy" pics are fantastic. Love you r blog!

Rose Ann

J-ME said...

My yard really isn't beautiful!!! Much to be done - I've just chosen snippets of color to share. :-)